lördag 21 januari 2012

I Love to Boogie

Lördagkväll dags för en mix


1.
The Kinks
Got Love If You Want It
2.
The Angels
Jamaica Joe
3.
The Thing
Have Love Will Travel
4.
Rockin' Rebels
Wild Weekend
5.
Modern Lovers
Egyptian Reggae
6.
The Darts
Top Eliminator
7.
Bo Diddley
Bo's twist
8.
Edgar Broughton band
There's no vibration
9.
The Pistoleros
Bank Robber
10.
The Flamiingoes
I Only Have Eyes For You
11.
Chuck Garbo & The Soul Finders
Can I Be Your Main Squeeze?
12.
Waylon Thornton and the Heavy Hands
I Need Love
13.
Alan Vega
Kung Foo Cowboy
14.
Duane Eddy & The Rebels
Girl On Death Row
15.
Joe Bataan
Special girl
16.
Quincy Jones
Up against the wall
17.
Sodsai Chaengkij
Lady Madonna
18.
Barbie & The Kens
Just A Gigolo
19.
Billy Preston
In the midnight hour
20.
Johnny Otis & Marci Lee
Castin My Spell
21.
Mike Pedicin
Burnt Toast & Black Coffe
22.
Ray McVay
The Israelites
23.
The Ventures
The Creeper
24.
Bob Seger And The Last Herd
East Side Story
25.
Jimmy Robbins
I can't please you
26.
Nancy Sinatra
Kinky Love

ladda ned mixen

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar