tisdag 16 oktober 2018

Nico

idag skulle en av världshistoriens vackraste och coolaste personer fyllt 80 år, om hon bara ätit mer morötter och mindre Heroin

I've been out walking I don't do too much talking these days These days These days I seem to think a lot About the things that I forgot to do And all the times I had A chance to I've stopped my rambling I don't do too much gambling these days These days These days I seem to think about How all these changes came about my ways And I wonder if I'd see another Highway I had a lover I don't think I'd risk another these days These days And if I seem to be afraid To live the life that I have made in song It's just that I've been losing So long La, la, la, la, la La, la I've stopped my dreaming I won't do too much scheming these days These days These days I sit on cornerstones And count the time in quarter tones to ten Please don't confront me with my failures I had not forgotten them
Peter Alzén

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar